Clear All
  • shashke
    迷失

• 2007 12 15

Which D Gray Man Exorcist are You?

Va dar toks idomus visai testukas
    Which D Gray Man Exorcist are You?

Ir stai mano rezultatas

Congrats! Yu is awesome yet kind of scary! Is he a girl..? Is he a boy..? He's a boy, trust me. Make fun of his feminine like hairstyle and he'll destroy you. He loves soba noodles and carries a cool katana. Though if you got this result, people probably are scared of you.

Net nesitikejau kad galima taip gerai atitikt
  • DIX
    エドワード

• 2008 08 22

Congrats! Lavi (Rabi) is one of the most popular characters in the whole series! Which makes you an awesome person, that is unless you tried to get him. Haha, he loves girls and is really good looking so you are lucky to be like him! He's personally my favorite.
    lol

Spoileris:

Comment

• krapija
      Cadavariffic

• 2008 03 08

Congrats! Lavi (Rabi) is one of the most popular characters in the whole series! Which makes you an awesome person, that is unless you tried to get him. Haha, he loves girls and is really good looking so you are lucky to be like him! He's personally my favorite. awesome. giant mallets for meh \m/
      Sorry, but I don't plan on dying anytime soon.

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Dieucra

http://www.last.fm/user/bombska

Comment

• Lutale
        Naujokas
        • 2008 10 27

Congrats! .... I guess. Miranda is.. okay. Haha, well she has a cool talent. She can manipulate time somewhat eh? And temporarily heal people.. Kinda. Lol, she's not bad but may be a little crazy so.. You might want to get a little help. ):

Nesu dar mačiusi šito anime,reiks gal kada kitais metais pasiziureti

Comment

• zeo
          forumo idiotas
          • 2008 10 30

Congrats! Yu is awesome yet kind of scary! Is he a girl..? Is he a boy..? He's a boy, trust me. Make fun of his feminine like hairstyle and he'll destroy you. He loves soba noodles and carries a cool katana. Though if you got this result, people probably are scared of you.

Comment

• DStalker
            Kuroi kenshi

• 2007 04 16

Ir man Yu Kanda. Bet turiu pasakyti labai paprastas testas, is karto matosi kokie atsakymai prie kokiu veikeju lnksta ir t.t.

Comment

• Claud
              animejus
              • 2006 12 30

ahm kazkaip Lenalee Lee.
              http://www.ipix.lt/out.php/i9338_mononoke.gif (Privalo būti ne didesnis nei 500x130)

Comment

• Bagy
                Bagy-san

• 2008 05 24

Congrats! Yu is awesome yet kind of scary! Is he a girl..? Is he a boy..? He's a boy, trust me. Make fun of his feminine like hairstyle and he'll destroy you. He loves soba noodles and carries a cool katana. Though if you got this result, people probably are scared of you. D:

Comment

• Fruits Punch Samurai
                  Proxizmas

• 2008 06 18

Congrats! Yu is awesome yet kind of scary! Is he a girl..? Is he a boy..? He's a boy, trust me. Make fun of his feminine like hairstyle and he'll destroy you. He loves soba noodles and carries a cool katana. Though if you got this result, people probably are scared of you. D:

Comment

• Original_Prankster
                    Mr. Mojo Risin'

• 2008 11 04

Congrats! Lavi (Rabi) is one of the most popular characters in the whole series! Which makes you an awesome person, that is unless you tried to get him. Haha, he loves girls and is really good looking so you are lucky to be like him! He's personally my favorite.

Dabar reiks ir anime pažiet...
                    Don't forget kids: the higher your postcount, the bigger your penis is!
                    There's the known. And there's the unknown. And what separates them is the door, and that's what I want to be. I want to be the door.'- Jim Morrison, 1967.

Comment

• 4heaven
                      Naujokas
                      • 2007 06 11

Arystar Krory

Congrats! Krory-Kins is kinda cool! Hey! Vampires are all the rage right now. Heheh.. though instead of sucking the blood of young virgin pretty girls you suck the blood of akuma, ugly ugly poor akuma. Lucky you!

ko labiausiai nestikejau

Comment

• ResuEmanon
                        Bohemian Vagabond
                        • 2007 06 02

Allen Walker

Congrats! Allen is a great guy. He is a gentleman and quite popular with the girls. Especially Lenalee Lee. He is determined and very strong, only a good person would get this result. Unless you cheated. :P

Yeeea, right. ¬_¬

P.S. Nemates sito anime :/
                        To be strong...? It isn't about being able to fight others, it's about being able to fight ghosts of your self.

Comment

• SataNa
                          Mind Zone

• 2008 02 15

Arystar Krory

Congrats! Krory-Kins is kinda cool! Hey! Vampires are all the rage right now. Heheh.. though instead of sucking the blood of young virgin pretty girls you suck the blood of akuma, ugly ugly poor akuma. Lucky you!
                          Kartoškė

Comment

• dattebayo
                            random fangirl syndrome

• 2007 11 18

Congrats! .... I guess. Miranda is.. okay. Haha, well she has a cool talent. She can manipulate time somewhat eh? And temporarily heal people.. Kinda. Lol, she's not bad but may be a little crazy so.. You might want to get a little help. ):

Haha... what?

Comment

• Nakviša
                              DragonFly

• 2008 09 03

Lenalee Lee

Congrats! Lenalee is the cute exorcist girl of the group. Other than being really pretty well.. she's kinda strong? Okay, yeah she's strong. The dark boots of her's can really do a good but kicking.
                              ^^

Comment

Working...