Which Devil May Cry Character Are You (Guys and Girls Welcome)

Collapse
X

• Laikas
  • Rodyti
Clear All
  • Jogarasu
    Narys

• 2008 08 14

Which Devil May Cry Character Are You (Guys and Girls Welcome)

Ziuriu si anime, nusprendziau uzsiimt nesamonem ir pasidalint neseniai atrastu testu... gal ir jums bus idomu...
    ... stai jis, testukas kas jus is "Velnias irgi gali verkt" (keistai lietuviskai skamba, ane?)
    ------------>cia<-----------

You are Vergil! My congrats to you my friend. You are, in my opinion, the best DMC character. You are a cold and self-disciplened demon. Even though both human and demon blood mingle in your viens you stay true to your demon heritage. You also suffer from the same self loathing that Dante does, but unlike Dante you seek ultimate power to justify your exsistence. You also think you are entitled to the power of Sparda because you are his son (first born might I add). Unfortanatly in the end you are defeated by Dante and in your weakened state you challenge the prince of darkness. What ensued after you charged into battle is unknown. However, after that enigmatic event you become Nelo Angelo and serve Mundus. ...am I????...
    sito tai nesitikejau...
    laukiu jusu resultu...
    Paskutinis pakeitimas nuo Jogarasu; 2008-09-01, 17:16.
  • enjutsu
    Rimtas forumo narys

• 2008 08 19

je as vergilas
    sigpic

Comment

• Hellsing_lover
      Purinsesu no Darukuneso

• 2007 02 15

Spoileris:

You are Vergil! My congrats to you my friend. You are, in my opinion, the best DMC character. You are a cold and self-disciplened demon. Even though both human and demon blood mingle in your viens you stay true to your demon heritage. You also suffer from the same self loathing that Dante does, but unlike Dante you seek ultimate power to justify your exsistence. You also think you are entitled to the power of Sparda because you are his son (first born might I add). Unfortanatly in the end you are defeated by Dante and in your weakened state you challenge the prince of darkness. What ensued after you charged into battle is unknown. However, after that enigmatic event you become Nelo Angelo and serve Mundus.

Prieina Alucard'as su savo plačiakrašte skrybele prie Raudonkepuraitės ir sako: So, who's the the Little Red Riding Hood now?

Comment

• Derogatory`
        Loki'd

• 2007 10 06

Spoileris:

You are Dante! You are one hell of a stylish, trash talking demon slayer! You don't take sh** from anyone and you've got power to boot. You suffer from a deep self loathing because of your demon and human heritage. However it is your deep hatred of demons that is your drive. You also tend to be indifferent and despite your loathing for your father you have a need to serve justice just as he did.

Comment

• Min2gas

Aš taip pat esu Vergil'as.

Comment

• Jogarasu
            Narys

• 2008 08 14

keista ir itartina...
            ar cia mes visi vienu poziuriu esam?
            ar cia testas toks - vienu atsakymu?
            matau tik Derogatory' nera Virgil'as...

Comment

• Light
              Rimtas forumo narys

• 2007 03 31

Blogai su testu kazkas aš irgi Vergil.

Comment

• despair
                bud sweat and beers...

• 2007 06 01

You are Lady! Creative name huh? Your true name is Mary, but you reject that title because it was given to you by a man obsessed with becoming the devil A.k.A. your father. He killed your mother with his bare hands and for that you hunt him down without mercy. Justice is eventually served when your father, who was just expelled from hell, lands right in front of you and you shoot him in the face. Afterward you cry. In the entire series you cry the most. But that is nothing to be ashamed of, after all "Cry" is in the title of the game

Comment

• Haji
                  Horror and Mystic lover
                  • 2008 07 04

You are Dante! You are one hell of a stylish, trash talking demon slayer! You don't take sh** from anyone and you've got power to boot. You suffer from a deep self loathing because of your demon and human heritage. However it is your deep hatred of demons that is your drive. You also tend to be indifferent and despite your loathing for your father you have a need to serve justice just as he did.

Comment

• radament666
                    "Umi no Suna" Dark

• 2007 02 18

As ir Dantesas.
                    Priklauso Klaipėdos Japonų Animacijos Klubui

Comment

• rycka
                      Naujokas
                      • 2008 07 06

Comment

• TeraX
                        Naujokas
                        • 2008 01 30

Lady...

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

Comment

• HajiHaji
                          月の詩

• 2006 11 27

Dante. Oh yeah, tough guy...

Comment

• Izzo
                            one vs all, DIE AZ!

• 2007 02 25

yay, me Trisha...
                            SCREW YOU, PEOPLE!

Comment

• 3lancer
                              Aka.DanTE (J.A.K boss)

• 2007 02 02

http://www.quizilla.com/user_images/...vilmaycry4.jpg You are Dante! You are one hell of a stylish, trash talking demon slayer! You don't take sh** from anyone and you've got power to boot. You suffer from a deep self loathing because of your demon and human heritage. However it is your deep hatred of demons that is your drive. You also tend to be indifferent and despite your loathing for your father you have a need to serve justice just as he did.

Nice

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Comment

Working...